Here is a list of action items that I recommend you consider as you prepare your home for sale. It is important that your property look its very best when introduced for sale.
- Cleanliness: Thoroughly clean the house. Having the home in perfect condition is vital for professional photography and throughout all Open Houses and private showings.
- Declutter: Remove all extra items that are taking up too much space. Clutter makes rooms and closets appear smaller than they actually are.
- Painting: Freshen up any worn areas and address deferred maintenance. Show buyers that your home is in mint condition and has been lovingly cared for.
- Exterior: The outside is the first and the last thing that all buyers will see. You will want to make a great impression. Add some colorful flowers or green plants to entry ways, have your landscaping looking tidy and even consider freshly painting the front door. Be sure that your outdoor patios or decks are manicured and inviting.
- Pricing: With my real estate knowledge and expertise, along with an evaluation of current market trends, we will determine a pricing strategy for your home. Having the right price, combined with the perfect interior/exterior condition, is important for getting the most activity on your home and achieving the greatest return on investment.